Posting Your Article Policy
Understand International Journal of Religious and Cultural Studies (IJJRACS)'s article sharing and posting policies for each stage of the article life cycle.
Prior to submission to IJRACS
Authors may post their article anywhere at any time, including on preprint servers such as arXiv.org. This does not count as a prior publication.
Upon submission to IJRACS
Authors may share or post their submitted version of the article (also known as the preprint) in the following ways:
- On the author’s personal website or their employer’s website
- On institutional or funder websites if required
- In the author’s own classroom use
- On Scholarly Collaboration Networks (SCNs) that are signatories to the International Association of Scientific, Technical, and Medical Publishers’ Sharing Principles (https://www.stm-assoc.org/stm-consultations/scn-consultation-2015/)
Upon acceptance to IJRACS
If an author previously posted their submitted version of the article in any of the following locations, he or she will need to replace the submitted version with the accepted version of IJRACS. No other changes may be made to the accepted article.
- Author’s personal website
- Author’s employer’s website
- Funder’s repository*
- When the article is published, the posted version should be updated with a full citation to the original of International Journal of Religious and Cultural Studies, including DOI. He or she will need to replace the accepted version with the published article version of IJRACS.
- The article will be followed statements on the IJRACS's copyright notice at http://ijracs.rumahpeneleh.or.id/index.php/home/copyright