Posting Your Article Policy
Understand International Journal of Religious and Cultural Studies (IJJRACS)'s article sharing and posting policies for each stage of the article life cycle.
Prior to submission to IJRACS
Authors may post their article anywhere at any time, including on preprint servers such as arXiv.org. This does not count as a prior publication.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Under the following Creative Commons Attribution License terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Upon submission to IJRACS
Authors may share or post their submitted version of the article (also known as the preprint) in the following ways:
- On the author’s personal website or their employer’s website
- On institutional or funder websites if required
- In the author’s own classroom use
- On Scholarly Collaboration Networks (SCNs) that are signatories to the International Association of Scientific, Technical, and Medical Publishers’ Sharing Principles (https://www.stm-assoc.org/stm-consultations/scn-consultation-2015/)
Upon acceptance to IJRACS
If an author previously posted their submitted version of the article in any of the following locations, he or she will need to replace the submitted version with the accepted version of IJRACS. No other changes may be made to the accepted article.
- Author’s personal website
- Author’s employer’s website
- Funder’s repository*
- When the article is published, the posted version should be updated with a full citation to the original of International Journal of Religious and Cultural Studies, including DOI. He or she will need to replace the accepted version with the published article version of IJRACS.
- The article will be followed statements on the IJRACS's copyright notice at http://ijracs.rumahpeneleh.or.id/index.php/home/copyright
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.